Hey everyone! I hope you guys liked the first post in the Apple Series. The recipe I’m sharing with you today is the next in the series and I have to say, I got some rave reviews on these muffins. They’re pretty great and better yet, super easy to make.
What you’ll need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oil (I used vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups sugar (if you’d like it a little less sweet, use 1 ½ cups)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups apples peeled, cored, and diced (around 2-2.5 apples)
- brown sugar
- As always, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Also, line your muffin pans with paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
- Peel, core, and cut the apples into small pieces.
- Cream together the eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients (flour, salt, ground cinnamon, and baking soda). Add this mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. The batter will be thick.
- Add the diced apples to the batter and mix until combined.
- Fill the paper liners about ¾ of the way with batter and sprinkle brown sugar over the top.
- Bake muffins for around 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Note: Makes around 24 muffins
Let me know if you try this recipe, I’d love to hear how you liked it!